Disabled Adult

Woodland Hills Disabled Adult Conservatorship -- Woodland Hills Ca

When an adult is so disabled that he/she cannot handle his/her day-to-day affairs, a Woodland Hills Conservatorship can help in appointing the right person to legally take care of the special needs of the disabled adult.   Our typical clients are children whose parents have lost capacity and who need to be able to manage the parent's daily life, and to protect the parent's assets, or pay his/her bills.

A Special Needs trust can often bee used to preserve government benefits, where money, inheritance, judgment, or settlement proceeds are concerned.  For more information about how to preparre a will for a disabled person, see our Woodland Hills Attorney.

Contact:  Attorney, Mina Sirkin, for Woodland Hills Conservatorship questions.   MSirkin@SirkinLaw.com, or 818.340.4479.


Other articles of interest: 

Role of a Conservatorship Attorney in Management of Estates in Woodland Hills

What happens after a conservatorship ends?

Conservatorship as Protective Measures in Family Disputes

Wills for Disabled Persons by Woodland Hills Conservatorship Attorney