Probate Attorney Los Angeles: Mina Sirkin is a Los Angeles Certified Specialist lawyer who handles beneficiary and probate litigation matters in California:
Estate and trust beneficiaries often do not know what to do when they receive a Notice of Hearing from an executor or trustee. Protecting a beneficiary in Los Angeles Probate Litigation matters involves taking immediate action. Waiting too long to respond or object to petitions can often detrimentally affect the rights of beneficiaries.
There are several points to consider if you are a beneficiary who has receivd a Probate or Trust Notice of Hearing:
1. Seek counsel immediately.
2. Quickly determine if the trust or will has a no contest clause.
3. Review the trust or will with a beneficiary attorney for impact on your interest.
4. Determine if you need to object to the petition.
5. Conserve your assets by early mediation in litigated matters.
6. Gather your witnesses and journal a time-line of events.
When needing counsel to review your documents, contact Los Angeles Beneficiary Lawyers, Sirkin and Sirkin. Our Certified Specialist attorney in Probate Litigation in Los Angeles California can assist you. Contact us at: 818-340-4479. http://www.SirkinLaw.com.